Deborah offers consultations to individuals who are dementia caregivers or family members or friends of a person with dementia. These consultations are based on the spiritual approach outlined in her books Symphony of Spirits: Encounters with the Spiritual Dimensions of Alzheimer’s and Touch the Spirit: Connecting to the Inner World of Dementia. She knows that as the population ages, so will the number of persons living with some form of dementia. It is estimated that person’s with dementia will nearly triple from 46.8 million worldwide in 2015 to a projected 131.5 million in 2050! Caring for a loved one with dementia can take a devastating toll on caregivers and family members and friends.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you a dementia caregiver or the family member or friend of a person with some form of dementia?
- Are you stressed out and/or overwhelmed with trying to balance your head with your heart around life with a person with dementia?
- Do you need to talk with someone who knows your unique challenges and understands what is happening?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then, Deborah can help you…in a single session.
In a single session you will be able to:
- Talk about your unique situation and challenges
- Identify the specific stressors that are impinging on your day-to-day life
- Create a shift in how you view and manage those stressors
- Lower your stress levels
- Improve your own health
Are you ready to feel better and regain a sense of balance in your life? Then you should order a private consultation with Deborah. Individual Consultations are available by phone, Skype or in-person in the Greater Atlanta area.*